Perhaps having a doula physically accompany you in your birth isn’t your thing , or you live in an under-served location, but you are educating yourself to make informed decisions and would like a little support along the way. You will have access to all of my resources, knowledge, and emotional support as you navigate this transitional time.
Think of me as a pregnancy pal or a birth bestie, someone to talk to, who will know the right questions to ask, share un-biased information, and will support your choices for your birth, your body, and your baby.
Supporting families worldwide!
- Education and empowerment during pregnancy through evidence-based information
- Support and questions to ask potential care providers and birth locations, based on your preferences
- Emotional support throughout your pregnancy, processing the birth, and into postpartum
- Early and active labor phone support for the partner, so they can better support you and your needs
- Support with finding local referrals and resources
- 3-5 face-to-face sessions (via skype, zoom, whatsapp)
- Unlimited email/text support